Today we’re going to break down North County to find out which neighborhoods and cities are appreciating the most this year!
#3 – 92026
This area is part of Escondido, north of the 78 and along the 15. Despite being a bit more rural than the others, this is a great area and it’s appreciation shows! This area has appreciated 9.6% year-to-date; a significant improvement over this time last year!
#2 – 92008
One of my favorite areas in North County, this area comprises Old Carlsbad, Carlsbad village and the North West Carlsbad area. This area has gone up huge by appreciating 10.7%!
#1 – 92011
The number one area appreciating the most in all of North County is the La Costa/Aviara area in Carlsbad! We saw significant growth there at 11.8% year-to-date!
So what do all these areas have in common? Why are these areas appreciating more than others?
- First and foremost, days on market has dropped over 50% compared to last year! This means that homes are selling faster!
- Their inventory levels are also 50% less compared to last year.
- The average square footage of homes in these areas are between 2-3,000 square feet. This shows us that people are wanting to upsize into something a bit bigger. This could be to accommodate their growing children or perhaps include a home office or swimming pool.
We believe this is going to be a trend that we continue to see going forward in and around these appreciating areas! We hope this helps you guys out when deciding on where to purchase, stay tuned for more market updates! And as always, if you have any questions feel free to reach out to anyone on our team!
- If you are thinking about buying or selling we would love to help!
- Visit us at TrueLocalRealty.com
- Or give us a call at 888-503-3117